QGroundControl makes a number of tools available primarily for autopilot developers. These ease common developer tasks including setting up simulated connections for testing, and accessing the System Shell over MAVLink.
Build the source in debug mode to enable these tools.
- Mock Link (Daily Builds only) - Creates and stops multiple simulated vehicle links.
- Replay Flight Data - Replay a telemetry log (User Guide).
- MAVLink Inspector - Display received MAVLink messages/values.
- MAVLink Analyzer - Plot trends for MAVLink messages/values.
- Custom Command Widget - Load custom/test QML UI at runtime.
- Onboard Files - Navigate vehicle file system and upload/download files.
- HIL Config Widget - Settings for HIL simulators.
- MAVLink Console (PX4 Only) - Connect to the PX4 nsh shell and send commands.